Serves 2 to 4 people. Preparation time: 7 minutes / Cooking time: 0 minutes
What you’ll need
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 lemon (juice and zest
- Zest the lemon and keep aside
- Peel the mango
- Dice the flesh and put in a blender with lemon juice. Look out of pips!!!
- Thoroughly blend the mixture.
- For the purée in a coffee cup and garnish with lemon zest.
Tips / twists
- The lemon zest adds some perfume and a subtle flavour to this recipe.
- This purée can be enjoyed one spoonful at a time on its own or with your favourite pastries.
Nathalie Brigaud Ngoum Writing and cooking workshops for companies and individuals http://www.envoleesgourmandes.com A lyrical and tasty blog
Translation from french by Sally Vusi.