As you may know, Instagram is the social media platform of choice for travellers. To this end, we share your best pictures stamped with our #visiterlafrique hashtag on the daily. Every Monday, our editorial team will be sharing some our personal favourite shots.
1. Limbe, Cameroon w/ @spiritedpursuit
In addition to its beautiful black sandy beaches, Limbé boasts two nature parks: the Limbe Wildlife Center 5 and the Limbé botanical garden.
2. Assinie, Ivory coast w/ @habibanoma.
Assinie is located 80km from Abidjan and was the shooting location for “Les Bronzés”, a film that dominated the French box offices.
3. Dakar, Senegal w/ @theashleygraham
Model Ashley has a blast in Dakar.
4. Mauritius w/ @tsisse
Testing the water with both feet !
5. Edea, Cameroon w/ @candacenkoth
Pongo, a tiny island close to Edea, is home to a chimpanzee sanctuary.
6. Cotonou, Benin w/ @Dorosaiz
Trading in Cotonou.
7. Kribi, Cameroon w/ @danii__jo
Children at play in Kribi.
8. Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania w/ @m8rcalus
Dar es Salaam was once known as Mzizima.
9. Walvis Bay Lagoon Area, Namibia w/ @ernestine_mtb
Wallis bay is indissociable from its pink flamingos.
10. Colines de Niassam, Senegal w/ @nathoumtr
Nathalie shares a photo of her lodge 150 km from Dakar.
Use our hashtag #visiterlafrique and share your African travel experiences on our Instagram account @visiterlafrique