As you may know, Instagram is the social media platform of choice for travellers. To this end, we share your best pictures stamped with our #visiterlafrique hashtag on the daily. Every Monday, our editorial team will be sharing some our personal favourite shots. This week we’re switching up our usual selection with our best shots of 2016. Enjoy!
1. Madagascar w/ @andrewtallon
2. Ngor, Senegal w/ @joostbastmeijer
By @joostbastmeijer: Two surfers, watching the break between Ngor Island and the Dakar mainland, famous for its good waves. Also check out the little @nytimes article about the Dakar surfers by @jaime_lowe, which is especially good because of the beautiful pictures of @malinfezehai. Google ‘The Wave Riders of Dakar’!
3. Dakar, Senegal w/ @liloomis
4. Goree, Senegal w/ @alphy_dt
5. Marrakech, Morocco w/ @benedicteking
6. Goree, Senegal w/ @a.baq
7. Ghana 🇬🇭 w/ @iamhamamat
8. Dakar, Senegal w/ @benedicteking
9. Accra, Ghana w/ @theprinceofpeace
10. Abidjan w/ @iz_no_gou_d.
We wish you all the best in 2017 and don’t forget to use our hashtag #visiterlafrique to share your African travel experiences on our Instagram account @visiterlafrique.