You probably know that Instagram is the social media platform of choice for travellers. To this end, we share your best pictures stamped with our #visiterlafrique hashtag on the daily. Every Monday, our editorial team will be sharing our personal favourite shots.
1. Luanda, Angola firstname.lastname@example.org
This week, photographer @Stefan.helder shares his snapshots of the contient on Visiter l’Afrique’s instagram account.
2. Luanda, Angola w/@Stefan.helder
The baby of the week by #Stefan.helder.
3. Kalandula, Angola w/ @Stefan.helder
The Kalandula Falls are located in the province of Malanje. They are one of the Top 3 tallest waterfalls in Africa.
Photo by: @stefan.helder Kalandula Falls are waterfalls in the municipality of Kalandula, Malanje Province, Angola. On the Lucala River, the falls are 105 meters (344 feet) high and 400 meters (1,300 feet) wide. They are one of the largest waterfalls by volume in Africa. #visiterlafrique #thelightchaser #silhouetetherapy #angola #luanda #voyage #travel
4. Zanzibar, Tanzania w/ @@yiine_e
In Zanzibar, the water temperature is around 27°C all year round.
5. Dakar, Senegal w/ @aldidiasse
Bird’s eye view of Dakar’s coast.
6. Brazzaville, Congo w/ @whoisfeline
The Sainte-Anne Basilica in Brazzaville.
7. Dades Gorge, Morocco w/ @thecuriousescape
The Dadès valley is located in southern Morocco and is about 25km long.
8. Ol Donyo Sabuk National Park, Kenya w/ @thekenyancamper
Ol Donyo Sabuk National Park is 65km from Nairobi.
9. Ganvié, Benin w/ @manubouiti
Nicknamed “the Venice of Africa”, Ganvié is a village located north of Cotonou.
10. Berea, Lesotho w/ @mappafrica
The Kome Cave was used as a hideout by the Basia and Bataung clans during the war. Their descendants still live there today.
Use our hashtag #visiterlafrique and share your travel experiences in Africa on our instagram account @visiterlafrique
Translation from french by Sally Vusi.