As you may know, Instagram is the social media platform of choice for travellers. To this end, we share your best pictures stamped with our #visiterlafrique hashtag on the daily. Every Monday, our editorial team will be sharing some our personal favourite shots.
1. Mbouda, Cameroon w/ @geraldine.debordeaux
A small glass of palm wine with Geraldine. Palm wine is tapped not only in Sub-Saharan Africa but also in regions of North Africa bordering the Sahara.
2. Tigray, Ethiopia w/ @Kyley.insta
Tigray, a region in northern Ethiopia where you can admire hundreds of rock-hewn churches.
3. Pointe-Noire, Congo W/ @theblossommuse
@theblossommuse shares her forest trek with us. She’s in south-western Congo in a eucalyptus forest covering 42 000 ha.
4. Lagos, Nigeria w/ @micenert
From Friday to Sunday evening, Michael Enerst profiled his Lagos on all of our Social Media accounts.
– SNAPCHAT TAKEOVER – Michael Ernest is from Nigeria and traveled through Kenya and Tanzania. This week-end, he’s gonna share with us on Instagram, his daily life in Lagos. “Most Nigerians prefer travels in Europe as opposed to discovering the continent and I’d like to be able to show them the treasures that this continent has to offer.” Be sure to check him (@micernest) follow us (@visiterlafrique) on Instagram ! http://en.visiterlafrique.com/
5. Abidjan, Ivory coast w/ @marynguetta
Atieke, plantains, fried chicken #latchop.
6. Mwanza, Tanzania w/ @son__dullah
@son__dullah shares a superb view of Mwanza, a port city in northern Tanzania.
7. Moshi, Tanzania w/ @hangrywayfarer
Chrystelle gives us a glimpse of a garden in Tanzania.
8. Ilha Do Maio, Cape Verde w/ @iambrito
Some local transportation options courtesy of @iambrito.
Parking. The only way of transportation we need here ⛵ Last day in this tiny paradise of sand and sea. We say goodbye to my Grandma and this side of my family I finally get to know. #⚓ #🌍 #igs_africa #loves_africa #passionpassport #passione_fotografica #mappafrica #igs_world #igworldclub #unlimitedafrica #humanmagazine #folkgood #vol10k
9. Lekki, Nigeria w/ @247amg
Quick visit to the Lekki Conservation Center on the Lagos peninsula with Adam. The Lekki Conservation Center is both a nature reserve and an eco-tourism site.
10. Béjaïa, Yemma Gouraya , Algeria w/ @Chylomic.ron
View from the top of Mont Yemma Gouraya with a glimpse of the Fort.
Use our hashtag #visiterlafrique and share your African travel experiences on our instagram account @visiterlafrique